Welcome to WIGGLE ROOM!
Wiggle Room is a gathering space for caregivers to bring their littles to play and to meet others in the community. There is an abundance of activities to keep littles active while caregivers can rest in a comfy chair with a cup of coffee or join in on all the fun! The Wiggle Room strives to be a safe and fun environment for littles to learn and grow.
To keep everyone safe and happy, please keep in mind...
- All children must have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian.
- Wiggle Room is designed for children 6 and under.
- Please visit another time if your little is feeling sick.
- Caregivers assume full responsibility for the conduct of their little(s) while visiting Wiggle Room.
- Caregivers must remain on the premises at all times their little(s) is present.
- Please be respectful of other littles, caregivers, and equipment at Wiggle Room.
- Outside food and beverage is allowed, Wiggle Room asks consumption stay in the front of the space. Coffee and iced water is available for all guests.
- Private parties and gatherings are only allowed with a reservation.
- Wiggle Room is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of your personal property.
- Have fun!