The next online workshop starts Monday, March 20th. Sign up today – you’ll be clutter free in time to enjoy the freshness of Spring! Just imagine how you’ll love the freedom from the weight of too much stuff and too many obligations!
To Register: https://organizingmaven.com/clutter-control-101-online-organizing-workshop/
- Are you overwhelmed by clutter?
- Do you wonder if you will ever be able to get organized?
- Are you stuck because you don’t know where to begin?
- Have you tried to get rid of clutter but failed?
- Are you embarrassed by your clutter?
- Are you ready to embrace clutter free living?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Clutter Control 101 is for you.
Decluttering is the first step on the organizing path. You simply can’t expect to get organized if you are surrounded by clutter.
- Do you know you have too much stuff, but don’t know how to let go and get rid of it?
- Does the whole idea of getting rid of your clutter feel overwhelming?
- Do you clear a space only for it be overtaken by more stuff?
- Have you read the organizing books, tried to make change, but still find yourself surrounded by clutter?
- Have you ever dumped everything into a box or bag just to get it out of the way? (My experience tells me this often happens right before guests are expected.) Maybe you thought you would deal with it later, but later never came, so now you routinely dig through the consolidated mess hoping to find what you need.
If clutter has become a source of stress, frustration or embarrassment, Clutter Control 101 is for you – it will show you, step by step, how to take charge and clear clutter for good. This is the real deal, as a professional organizer and clutter coach I know what it takes to address the root causes of clutter issues. Clutter isn’t just about your stuff – your mindset and emotions play a huge role. Mental barriers are real and I’ll show you how to break through them! My experience is twofold – I know what you feel like, I have worked through my own issues – lots of them. So you could say my experience comes from experience, but it also comes from years of working in the field and coaching people – people from all walks of life – to success.
It’s very easy to get overwhelmed when you are surrounded by tons of stuff. And rightfully so. Trying to get clutter under control is a little like herding cats – it’s a big challenge, physically and mentally. To be successful you have to have a clear plan and know the tricks to outwit the clutter. This workshop teaches you everything you need to know, step by step, so you can become clutter free for good!
So, are you ready to say goodbye to clutter forever?